A Featured Artist(s) must be a member of Town Center Gallery and agree to follow these guidelines as determined by the Town Center Gallery Board.
1. A Featured Artist(s) will agree to pay the Gallery a fee of $50.00 for the privilege of being selected and featured for an approximate eight week show and honored at a public art reception.
2. A Featured Artist(s) will provide several art pieces (enough to fill the designated wall) that meet all the Gallery hanging standards. The art is to be delivered on or before the respective month's in-take day. At time of delivery, an itemized list will be provided to the Gallery Director with title, media and price for all pieces in the exhibit.
3. The artist(s) will donate a small piece or item(s) such as cards or prints, with a value of about $15,00 to $20.00 as a raffle donation. The donation given, "raffle ready", to the Reception Chairman prior to artist's reception.
4. The artist(s) will help the gallery hang and tag their own artwork. Gallery will provide all tags and signs.
5. The Featured artist(s) will provide refreshments for their reception, keeping with the standards that all food must be store bought or catered.
6. A gallery representitive and the Featured Artist(s) will set up the tables, set out punch bowl, wine and glasses and food for the reception. The Featured artist(s) will be responsible for the serving table during the reception or she may appoint a friend or family member to help serve. And the Featured Artist(s) will provide helpers to set up and take down tables and clean-up after their reception.
7. The gallery will provide tablecloths, punch bowls, serving platters, paper products and trash bags. Wine and punch can be provided by gallery, if desired.
8. The Gallery will provide publicity in the form of a newsletter article, events calendars and general reception flyers. Artist(s) are encouraged to send out e-mail invitations and may send their own invitations if desired.
9. The Gallery will introduce the Featured Artist(s) at the reception and the artist(s) should be prepared to say a few words about themselves and their artwork. The artist(s) have the option to do a demo or socialize with the guests after their brief presentation.
10. The artwork will be on display for approximately eight weeks. When a piece is sold the artist will furnish a substitute piece and will give a commission of 20% to the Town Center Gallery.